How do you get from "She's Selfish" to "Ahhhh"?
Here is a simple equation:
1. She's selfish. She only loves herself.
2. She won't share anything and always wants the best stuff for herself.
3. She 'loves' her car, her designer jeans, her friends, her lunch, her stuff! She won't even introduce people to her new boyfriend! She won't give anything to anybody!
4. Oh. Well, actually she loves 'her' stuff. But it has to be 'her's', nobody else's is any good.
5. Right. Because only 'her stuff' is any good. Everybody else's stuff is crap. She keeps all the good stuff.
6. What do you mean? I told you...
7. Oh, I never asked her for that. She's so icky I don't want her near me.
1. How do you know?
2. What won't she share?
3. But I thought you said she loves only herself?
4. So you are really saying she loves the 'stuff' that belongs to 'her.' And she won't share it.
5. But what about her 'self'? You know - the thing she loves? Does she ever share that?
6. No, I mean, does she share what she knows? Or her ideas? Or her thoughts? Or her companionship?